HVAC App to Calculate Superheat
Our Pressure Temperature Chart for the selected refrigerant is available for quick access; just use the button labeled (P/T).
Use the refrigerant drop down for access to over 100 refrigerants.
Plus and minus buttons add and subtract values in intervals of 1 to their related input fields.
Toggle between auto and manual to set custom target or use default target.
- Enter refrigerant, temps, and pressures
- The math is done for you; superheat calculations, subcooling calculations, and airflow calculations all display Target, Actual, and Difference
- Repeat steps 1-2 until all HVAC Diagnostics check out as "Okay"; send system status report VIA text message or email as needed
- Sync customer units and customer diagnostics to the cloud with FLEETGRID
Includes both Imperial (IP) and Metric (SI).
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K), Rankine (°R)
- Pressure: Pounds per square inch (psi), Kilopascal (kPa), Bar (bar), Torr (torr)